Followers

Sunday 29 November 2015

Returning

It's been nearly 2 years since I last wrote a blog post and in that time we have welcomed our 3rd (and final) baby boy in to the family.

I found life got too busy for blogging - being on my own with 2 children under 2 years old all day and then off to work in the evenings was exhausting and left me with little lust for anything except a sleepy, cheeky read of other people's blog posts in bed.

Apart from a little job I've kept on, I'm taking some proper time out with this baby and concentrating on my family. With this change, I've discovered the return of my sewjo, creativity and the desire to write again. 

This won't just be a crafting blog or a mummy blog (eeek!) but an outlet for my musings and ideas that I would like to share with you all.

Thanks for stopping by.....

No comments:

Post a Comment