Followers

Sunday 23 December 2012

Simple curtains - the nursery is complete!

I love the blackout blinds on German windows - they are excellent for baby daytime naps and I'm sure they prevent early morning wake ups when the sun rises:

With this in mind, I decided that full curtains with linings were not really necessary for the nursery- much better to save the extra material for matching bedware ;-) (Plus the fact that my bump is now defying gravity, rendering any kind of fabric cutting and machine operation extremely difficult!) 

I love this material! I wanted to find something baby-like, dreamy and pretty that complimented the border and this was an absolute steal at 4 Euros per meter from Tedox:


So I made simple sheet curtains, with matching ties:



So here's a look at the finished nursery. Your room is waiting, it's time to come out and meet us Miss C.:








2 comments:

  1. I just signed up to L'Reve 24k your rss feed! wolverine hillie abo toilet kortman frankly Gerta ribart gobi keep up the nice work on the site. I love it. Could use some more frequent updates, but im quite sure that you got better things to do , hehe.
    outgoings marinus malodorous henn exhumed curling wardroom Yu-Chung Cynde She said she thinks Erving recognized her during that first meeting. I stood in line for an autographed ball, and I didnt really want to. And I got there. I just stood in line to see what he looked like. And I got up there, he asked me if I wanted a ball, and I said `no, and I walked away.http://www.healthcaresdiscussion.com/lreve-24k/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to check back again if you post extraAlpha ZXT aricles.I just found that a couple weeks ago. Great stuff!wonderful points altogether, you just gained a brand new reader. What would you suggest in regards to your post that you made some days ago? Any positive?
    http://www.strongmenmuscle.com/alpha-zxt/

    ReplyDelete